Monday, January 22, 2007

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

so here is a picture from the sitzmark bar and grill at alyeska looking out at chair three. today i went snowboarding and it was the best trip yet this year, not because of the snow conditions (which could have been better) but because i wore my old boots that are broken in and dont kill my feet.

Anyways this morning started with me going to pick up a friend from the airport. on the drive to her place we decided to go to alyeska. so i dropped her off at her place, went home and gathered up my gear, picked her up and we headed to the mountain. on the road she told me about her pirate friends and her and a friend went dumpster diving for food, since her friend was broke and had no food (dont ask), and about her trip to seattle. so we get to the resort and go ride till about 430. then head back to town and we go our separate ways. my way was back to my house to clean my room which still isnt done. i worked on that for about an hour or so, then i went to a friends house and watched superman returns, its a decent flick if you were wondering. and now im here.............